Just like men have their bro codes, we girls do have our codes too. The variance comes in where the girls codes are one million times more than the bro codes. One day, just one day, I will go through these codes step by step but for now, I want to look into one that typically baffles me. This is how it goes....dear girlfriend, you should NEVER EVER date my ex even if your love life depended on it.
I don't comprehend why there is so much hullabaloo from women when their ex decides to date the friend. If there is a spark between the two, then let them be. Furthermore, that is why he is an ex....you are done with him and life goes on. I mean, his manhood does not end with you, as a matter of fact, it was an exercise.
I do not approve of this code because the dating life of this guy is not expected to come to a halt. It lingers.
You might be asking and saying that this dating life should not continue with a pal. That there is a copious number of other women out there, it did not have to be her. What if that is the girl he has genuinely fallen for? The only one who fathoms him better than anybody else including himself? The one who completes him wholly and thoroughly?? Whose kisses are the best and makes his blood boil and temperature to rise? The one who makes all answers make sense unlike the previous one who made all answers look like questions? And it goes on and on...
Frankly, if both parties have these matching feelings, then a woman who never really cared about the relationship should not make a racket and instead, she should countenance to this relationship and let this undying love to flourish into a striking and stunning flower.
Now, I am not saying that it is tolerable where the woman still has feelings for this guy and the buddy is fully aware of this. This is erroneous. As a pal, one should not even let the idea fix itself in her brains. It shows how discourteous and insensitive one is.
No comments:
Post a Comment