Kim was overwhelmingly fascinated by this sight. I was not astounded by this because she loves animals, she practically knows all the different types of dogs and their importance. I had problems in my biology class identifying the botanical names of all the living things so clearly, I find this identification of dogs strenuous to my brain.
I fail to understand why one could carry a chihuahua or any other pet for that matter, as company to go run some errands. These pets are just animals and are actually meant to be in the forest or somewhere enjoying the serenity of trees and rivers. So it beats me when people even take time to give their pets a bath, get them in their posh cars and drive them to go somewhere (I mean, most of them, in fact all of them (except for those keeping snakes, caterpillars and insects as pets whom I tend to think have a very serious medical condition) have four legs, more reason for them to walk), dry their furry fur and brush it afterwards and also give them food to eat in the same bowl you use or sleep in the same bed with your one year old baby boy. I completely do not comprehend all these things people do in the name of its my dearest pet called Brianna. Yes...they have names too, like any other normal human being. These animals give me the creeps. They make me feel itchy and uncomfortable when am having my delicacy. They also invade my amity when am having the best times in my life...sleeping. I just cannot stand them.
To the pet keepers, please let these animals be outdoors and relish mother nature, let them meet other animals in the same genus as they are, so that they can interact and know their mother language (the English you have bombarded on them is just too much), let them use their own way of taking a shower once in a while and dispose off their waste products on their own. Just let them be.
No comments:
Post a Comment